When using git to push the local code to the remote warehouse, the push fails (using the HTTP protocol). The error message is as follows:
$ git push Enumerating objects: 3383, done. Counting objects: 100% (3383/3383), done. Delta compression using up to 8 threads Compressing objects: 100% (1216/1216), done. Writing objects: 100% (3383/3383), 6.96 MiB | 81.92 MiB/s, done. Total 3383 (delta 2303), reused 3007 (delta 2034), pack-reused 0 error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413 send-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packet fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly Everything up-to-date
The data size of this push is 17m.
1. To solve the problem from the perspective of GIT, you can add the size of http.postBuffer
git config http.postBuffer 524288000
2. Because my Gitlab service is using Nginx as a domain proxy, it is possible that the client_max_body_size of nginx is limited and can be adjusted as follows.
- Git Clone RPC failed；curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining
- How to Solve Git clone Error: error: RPC failed; result=35, HTTP code = 0
- [Solved] Git push error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:daisy_yangyang/fed-e-task-04-01.git‘
- [Solved] error: RPC failed； result=35, HTTP code = 0
- [How to Solve] Git Push stuck in ‘writing objects’
- [Solved] error: RPC failed； result=28, HTTP code = 0
- [Solved] error: RPC failed; curl 56 GnuTLS recv error (-110): The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
- Git Clone Error: ‘fatal: HTTP request failed‘
- Solve git upload file error [rejected] master -＞ master (fetch first) error: failed to push some refs to ‘
- [Solved] Git Clone Failed Error: 4069 bytes of body are still expected
- Git Error: remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied [How to Solve]
- [Solved] git error – remote: http basic: access denied
- Nginx routes and forwards according to the URL and cuts the URL
- Ubuntu: How to deal with the fatal: the remote end hung up unexpected error of GIT clone Android kernel
- [Solved] curl: symbol lookup error: curl: undefined symbol: curl_mime_free
- Nginx, which is suitable for front-end H5 requests, routes and forwards according to the URL and cuts the URL
- Git error: unpack failed: error Missing tree [How to Solve]
- [Nginx] Solve the problem of being blocked by CORS policy: No’Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.
- [Solved] fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
- Push to origin/Master was rejected [How to Solve]