Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
because the *. VMSS file was deleted, after restarting the virtual machine, I found that I could not make a remote connection through SSH. Then I tried to restart the network card service, and the result was abnormal, as shown below:
baidu circle, is to modify the MAC address, but after the change does not have any use, finally Google solved.
facts prove that baidu is a gray goods! Solution: disable NetworkManager
- systemctl stop NetworkManager
- systemctl disable NetworkManager
then restart the network service and network can be connected normally!
- VirtualBox Failed to start LSB:Bring up/down Networking problem
- Ubuntu network configuration+Fixing “Failed to bring up eth0” in Ubuntu
- Server operation and maintenance 1-failed to start LSB
- Android notex Q9: pop up settings can be touched
- Debian using networking to restart the network can not start the solution of network card
- Start Eclipse and pop up the “Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll” dialog box
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- dd make start up usb
- Tdengine failed to start, start request repeated too quickly for taosd.service
- Net Q & A: how to avoid the exception thrown by max() on emptyenumerable?
- Why can’t Scala shell enter Q to exit
- Error: (serious: a child container failed during start) (server component failed to start so Tomcat is unable)
- Docker start error: failed to start docker application container engine.
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server
- Failed to set up listener: socketexception: address already in use
- MySQL failed to start prompt: job failed to start
- GoogleIO 2013 Android fast networking framework Volley introduction
- The seahorse play simulator failed to start, start machine failed! error code = 3 and error code = 21
- Zookeeper Failed to Start Error: start failed [How to Solve]
- Failed connect to github.com:443 ; no error and the remote end hung up unexpectedly