someone else gave an Oracle file, the result was found when importing the problem, the error was reported as follows:
IMP-00010: not a valid export file, header failed verification
after searching on the Internet, I found that it was caused by the version database problem. I opened the DMP file with UE editor and saw the first line as follows:
the figure above indicates that the database version is: Oracle12c version
use SQL:select * from v$version to query the current database version p>
we modified the TEXPORT:V12.02 of the DMP file to V11.02 and imported it again to solve the problem perfectly.
reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/OliverQin/p/9565569.html p>
- Error 10002 – Security header is not valid appears on the Django Oscar page
- Failed to create Oracle Oracle home user solution appears in oracle12c installation
- Oracle database file is damaged, Error:ORA-01033 :ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progress
- Oracle12c client32 bit installation error: [ins-20802] Oracle net configuration assistant failed
- VC + + compiler can not find the header file and rebuild failure
- ImportError: ‘DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
- Import / export. SQL file / gzip file for MySQL under Linux
- vs2013 wdk8.1 ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrnlmp.exe
- Solution of header file StdAfx. H “no such file or directory” in Visual Studio
- Host key verification failed. fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
- C / C + + cannot open the source file directory, the header file is not imported, the solution is as follows
- Jenkins SVN error Server SSL certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- The method of using Allegro to export package and pad from BRD file
- [VTK] header file and lib file name often used in VTK
- Failed to decrypt protected XML node “DTS:Password” with error 0x8009000B “Key not valid for use in …
- Error: Command failed: git describe –always fatal: Not a valid object name HEAD
- Importerror: DLL load failed while importing win32gui: 1 is not a valid Win32 Application.
- Module build failed Error Plugin/Preset files are not allowed to export objects, only functions (How to Fix)
- Altium designer 18: failed to export